Saber X15 Plus Paper Cutter
One of the largest guillotine paper cutters on the market today, the SABER X-15 Plus features a computerized back gauge system, 5" maximum cut height, multiple air blower motors, and infrared safety eye beams.
Microcut Wide Screen (15") computerized back gauge system featured on SABER paper cutters:
- Back gauge speed variable up to 16" per second;
- Color touch screen;
- CIP3/4 compatible;
- Network ready.
Management information system (MIS) included:
- 141" maximum cut length wide format cutter;
- 141" maximum cut width wide format cutter;
- 5" maximum cut height;
- 9" minimum cut length;
- Heavy duty 8" wide clamp;
- Combination ball bearing lead screw and linear-bearing back gauge;
- Stainless Steel/Chrome table surfaces with low pressure air jets;
- Multiple air blower motors for low pressure air table;
- Programmable from Microcut computer, a feature of the SABER cutter;
- Clamp operated by heavy duty hydraulic cylinder under center of table;
- Hydraulic oil cooling included;
- Variable clamping force from 500 - 20,000 lbs;
- Programmable from Microcut computer;
- Variable knife speed to assist cutting various product types;
- Knife operated by hydraulic cylinders located at each side of the knife beam below table level;
- Knife change device using a central lifting unit in knife beam;
- Knife height setting and leveling is fully automated from Microcut computer;
- Foot treadle operation for soft clamping is coupled with infrared eye beam curtains for safety;
- Energy efficient main motors operate only during cutting and clamping;
- 480 volt, 3 phase, 60Hz, 40 amp power required;
- Infrared safety eye beams;
- Push button safety controls (3 operator stations);
- Meets all US machine safety standards, CSA, and CE safety requirements;
- Two high-speed blades;
- Twelve plastic cutting sticks;
- Parallel or eccentric cut option.
141.8" / 360cm.
Max. cutting width: 141.8 in (3600mm);
Side table width: 30 in (750mm);
Working depth rear table: 141.8 in (3600mm);
Working depth front table: 32 in (810mm);
Overall Machine depth: 221 in (5620mm).