Microcut PLUS WS
Technology moves quickly. The first thing to become obsolete on a paper cutter is the back gauge computer system. The Microcut allows you to completely replace your computer to automate jobs, increase productivity and bring new life to an older paper cutter. The Microcut PLUS WS is the top of the line Microcut unit featuring a 12” wide touch screen.
Microcut PLUS WS moves the backgauge into a correct position faster and more accurately than skilled manual operation. The confidence of computer-controlled precision translates into significant increases in productivity - often 50% and more.
A full-color, 12” wide format touch screen display guides the operator, with all operations presented in an intuitive, easy- to- understand format. Setup is fast and simple, with no complicated codes to memorize or reference.
This unit can easily be networked into your existing workflow and can convert .JDF files that contain cut-block information in just a few seconds. Operators no longer have to manually program the cutter thereby increasing productivity and reducing costly programming errors. You can even add a barcode reader to quickly pull up the next job that needs to be cut.
The Microcut system frees the operator from the wasted time and risk of error associated with repetitive data entry. Its ability to automatically program a job while cutting the first lift turns setup time into production time, making automation effective for even two and three lift jobs.
The entry and review of programs is quick and easy. Advanced programming options include label and sheet divide, allowing complicated jobs to be programmed with only a few data entries, with screen graphics further simplifying the process. Fractions, lay changes, additions, or deletions can be easily entered through the keyboard. Non volatile memory ensures data is never lost.
- 12” wide format touch screen display;
- Virtually unlimited memory capacity;
- USB port for data exchange and software updates;
- microcip® software for CIP/JDF capability;
- microfacts® for data collection;
- cutternet® for network compatibility;
- For all size paper cutters;
- Graphic interface;
- Windows® based operating system;
- Modular, solid-state circuitry;
- Microprocessor-controlled, infinitely variable backgauge drive;
- Repeatability of backgauge position to +/-.002 inches (.05 mm);
- Measurements in inches, centimeters, millimeters or sun;
- Automatic back-gauge return;
- Automatic computation and entry of fraction;
- Program entry or correction, through the keyboard with the backgauge stationary or while cutting the lift;
- Insertion or deletion of commands from existing programs;
- Stock eject, turnaround, loading points and job information;
- Infinite lay compensate mode for as many sides as requested;
- Non-volatile memory—no batteries required for memory support;
- Optional auxiliary controls for air table;
- Self-diagnostic electronics.
The Compatible Brands. Here are the brands that the Microcut PLUS WS can be installed:
- SCHNEIDER ENGINEERING;
- DEXTER LAWSON;
- HARRIS SEYBOLD;
- BAUM CUT;
Speed range: 24 - 960 inches per minute, both forward and reverse, depending on size and condition of cutter.
Electrical: 85 - 265 VAC, 50/60 Hz @ 1 KVA.