Laminator Pro 450
The Laminator Pro 450 is incredibly efficient and cost-effective laminating and foiling device.
You can now truly offer an all in one stop for your customers for both lamination and foiling. You can now avoid the costly set-up charges and mark ups that go with outsourcing your work to a print finisher. You’ll also be able to increase the service you offer and cut unnecessary costs, whilst having the flexibility to choose your own lead times rather rely on a third party. With its fast production speed and simple to use setup, the Laminator Pro 450 is the perfect investment for ‘on demand’ printing and finishing.
- Automatic sheet feed.
- Automatic sheet registration and overlapping system.
- Run by PLC and touch screen.
- Self centering in-feed side guards.
-Feed monitoring photocell to stop the machine if a sheet feed failure is detected.
- Pneumatic roller suitable for laminating sheets from offset & digital printing.
- Calender roller heated by electric element.
- Pneumatic pressure roller activation.
- Speed adjustable using electronic shifter.
- Micro-perforation and scissor roller cutting system.(Perforates and separates sheets)
- De-curl to prevent sheet curling.
- Designed for easy operation, the Laminator Pro 450 is a unique ‘High pile’ automatic feed laminator. Featuring an integrated compressor and pneumatic system for high quality print lamination up to 450mm working width.
This revolutionary new compact machine combines speed, easy operation and quality and is the ideal ‘smart’ solution for your in house commercial laminating requirements. With its deep pile automatic suction feed system, the Laminator Pro can achieve speeds of up to 1875 SRA3 sheets per hour. This allows you to undertake jobs requiring higher quantities and faster turnaround with minimal setup, wastage and supervision.
Sheet size, max: 450 x 700mm
Sheet size, min: 210 x 210mm
Paper weight, max: 350gsm
Paper weight, min: 130gsm
Maximum mechanical speed *10mtrs/min
Speed (sheets): 1875 sheets/hr (SRA3 Landscape)
Max pile height: 300mm
Dimensions: L1950 x W900 x H1530mm (approx)
Electrical power installed: 3Kw
Power requirement: 230/240 V single phase.