Kompac Onyx 30
The ONYX 30 is an exciting nearline coating, priming, and die cutting system, providing a quick and easy way to apply UV, aqueous, primer/sapphire, and specialty coatings to a wide variety of substrates. From ultra thin paper to plastics, card stock and lenticular; whether digital output or offset, each job will have the visual appeal, lasting durability, protection and rub-resistant finish that your customers expect. Flood or spot coat, the Kompac Onyx 30 is the most flexible, cost-effective coating system on the market today!
Onyx 30 works great with HP Indigo, Xeikon, Fujifilm, Xerox, Presstek, Ricoh, Canon, Kodak, KBA, Konica Minolta and many more!
- Flood and spot coat substrates up to 23” x 32” (584mm x 812mm) and 3-30 pt (60-600 gsm);
- Easily apply UV, aqueous, specialty coatings and primers;
- Flood or spot coat/prime at up to 6000 sph;
- Perfect solution for medium/large digital, commercial packaging, and label printers;
- High pile pallet stream feeder accepts pallets or dollies directly from digital or offset press, eliminating hand loading and optimizing productivity;
- High pile pallet stacker handles 34” (86cm) lift, and offers the perfect stack, ideal for subsequent finishing;
- Chambered anilox system for soft touch and UV matte;
- Die-cutting, creasing, and perfing;
- IR dryer with patented short-wave, high intensity intensity bulbs and air curtain (dual IR available) l 2-minute coating change.
23” x 31.5” (584mm x 800mm)
23” x 30.5” (584mm x 774mm) with optional anilox
21.65” X 31.5” (550mm x 800mm)
MINIMUM SHEET SIZE:
10” x 12” (254mm x 305mm)
up to 6000 sheets per hour
3pt to 30pt (60 to 600g/m2)
6’ wide x 24’ long (1.8m x 7.4m)