Duplo UD-310 Rotary Die Cutter
The high-speed UD-310 Rotary Die Cutter delivers packaging and print marketing applications in distinctive shapes and sizes to help you stand out from the competition. Processing up to 4,000 sheets per hour, the UD-310 utilizes a magnetic cylinder and interchangeable flexible dies that affix to it to process paper, laminates, adhesives and synthetic stocks up to 400 gsm.
Offer custom finishing options by bringing this value-added service in-house. Suited for both long and shorter runs, the UD-310 is a highly productive and cost-efficient solution with minimal job setups and fast turnarounds.
- Produces custom-shaped jobs at high speeds and faster turnarounds;
- Flexible dies designed to die cut, kiss cut, perforate, and three-knife crease;
- Automatically separates skeleton from finished pieces;
- Processes paper, laminates, adhesives and synthetic stocks;
- Future in-line capability with a digital press, UV coater or high pile feeder.
- Die cut business cards;
- Custom packaging;
- Stickers and labels;
- Door Hangers;
- Postcards etc.
Min 8.267" x 11.693";
Max 15.35" x 20.47".
Min 106 gsm;
Max 400 gsm.
Speed - 3-step speed adjustment:
High: 8000 rotations—up to 4000 sheets/hour;
Medium: 5400 rotations—up to 2700 sheets/hour;
Low: 2700 rotations—up to 1350 sheets/hour.
Tolerance: +/-0.2 mm.
Feed Capacity: Up to 8.7” (220 mm).
- Synthetic stocks.