BAUM 20 MIRT Transfer Conveyor
BAUM provides more than standard folding solutions by utilizing select folding machine modules for other applications. MIRT is the short version name for Mobile Independent Right-Hand Transfer conveyor. These unique units have several applications:
- to transport stitched booklets from stitchers or booklet-makers where a fold is needed parallel to the spine of the booklet to make the flat size smaller for mailings;
- to make the parallel fold after the MIRT transfers the booklet;
- to sequence sheets back into order from multiple up east/west, north/south printing;
- can be used as in-line registration table with various inkjet and remoistenable gluing applications;
- used in place of Bump-Turn table.
Variable Speed DC Drive;
Sealed ball bearings.
Maximum Sheet Size: 20.5 x 33 in. (52 x 84 cm);
Maximum sheet size: 20.5" x 20.5" (52.07 cm x 52.07 cm);
Minimum sheet width 4.0" (10.16 cm);
Electrics: 220 / 1ph / 60 Hz (also available with 220V/1Ph/50Hz);
Speed - 100 to 600 Feet Per Minute (30.48 to 182.88 meters/min);
Adjustable Height from 23 to 36 inches (58.42 to 91.44 cm);
Overall Length of 48 in (122 cm).