Clamco 4C and 6C Combo Shrink Wrap Machines
The Clamco 4C and 6C combo shrink wrap machines combine a heavy duty L-bar sealer and shrink tunnel for packing, sealing, and shrink wrapping a variety of products. Clamco combo shrink wrap systems can be used with a wide range of films due to their precise temperature and speed controls. These combo shrink wrap machines come with a standard power take-away system and are available with a sealer arm that works manually, pneumatically, or with a motor.
The robust design of the Clamco systems provides the framework for greater productivity and ensures consistently strong seals. The digitally temperature controlled tunnel provides for consistent shrink. The use of integrated application-specific controls allow for easy and fast operator set-up and provides for years of trouble free operation.
The Clamco 4C and Clamco 6C combo machines are heavy duty shrink systems engineered for 24/7 use. Designed to minimize maintenance and provide consistent strong seals they can be used with a wide range of films. The Clamco L-bar sealers offer a hot knife seal bar option for sealing PVC and polyethylene films. The Clamco system has a single adjustable height control for the product take-away and tunnel conveyor to deliver smooth product transfer. The height of the tunnel chamber is adjustable, increasing shrink efficiency for short products. Additionally, Green Mode allows for the Clamco 4C and Clamco 6C to slow down and conserve energy when the machine remains idle for several minutes.
- Automatic (pneumatic or motorized) closing seal bar arm—improves ergonomics and increases production rate;
- Power film unwind—assists in the transport of the film during loading;
- Inverting head with power film unwind—load product from the side with greater ease to reduce product load time;
- Trim take-up wheel—rewinds trim to keep work area neat;
- Blower table—blows the film open via holes on the load table to make it easier to load large products;
- Electric hole punch—ideal for heavier films too thick to be perforated;
- Foot Switch Cycle Activation—Instead of using the start button, the cycle is activated via a footswitch for operator convenience. (requires automatic closing option);
- Hot Knife with mushroom blades for sealing PVC and Polyethylene films;
- PTFE Coated Seal Wire for use with PVC and Polyethylene films.
- 4″ tunnel height extension—for tall products;
- 1″ roller spacing—increases airflow from the bottom of tunnel to the product;
- Mesh belt overlay—used when shrink wrapping small products.
- Double film cradle—allows the user to keep two rolls of film on the machine;
- Exit Conveyor—allows packages to quickly roll away from the machine;
- 316 stainless steel construction—for food environments or those where corrosion is an issue;
- Spare parts kit—contains the most common consumable parts;
- 220V 1 phase—for environments that do not have 220V 3 phase.
L-Bar Sealer Features:
- Proprietary seal temperature control provides consistent seals and longer wire life;
- Heavy duty dual magnetic hold down ensures consistent seal;
- Quick conveyor height adjustment facilitates centering of the seal on the product;
- Adjustable package tray and film cradle with pinwheel perforator enhances technician productivity.
Shrink Tunnel Features:
- Power Take-away System enhances technician productivity;
- Live/dead roller system allows the use of a wide variety of films;
- Green Mode allows the system to slow down and conserve energy when not in use;
- Digitally controlled tunnel temperature with 360° air circulation for top performance;
- Adjustable tunnel chamber height increases shrink efficiency;
- Side and bottom dampers for optimal air flow adjustment.
- Convenient trim collection reduces clean-up;
- Easy-to-use operator controls require minimal training;
- Low film cradle for easy access when changing rolls;
- Heavy duty construction built for 24/7 service;
- Automatic cool down and shut off function extends the life of the machine.
- Designed to meet CE safety requirements;
- Adjustable foot pads to ensure operator safety and machine stability;
- Emergency stop button.
Seal length (end):
4C Combo: 18.5″;
6C Combo: 27.5″.
Seal length (side):
4C Combo: 21.5″;
6C Combo: 33″.
Film width (max):
4C Combo: 24″;
6C Combo: 32″.
Tunnel opening width:
4C Combo: 15.5″;
6C Combo: 25.5″.
Tunnel opening height (std./opt.):
4C Combo: 9″/13″;
6C Combo: 13.5″/17.5″.
Tunnel inside height (std./opt.):
4C Combo: 11″/15″;
6C Combo: 15.5″/19.5″.
Tunnel inside length:
4C Combo: 26.5″;
6C Combo: 34″.
4C Combo: 6,000 watts;
6C Combo: 9,000 watts.
4C Combo: 84″L x 31″W x 57″H;
6C Combo: 110″L x 39″W x 62″H.
4C Combo: 220V, 20 amp, 3 Ph;
6C Combo: 220V, 30 amp, 3 Ph.
4C Combo: 666 lbs;
6C Combo: 970 lbs.
4C Combo: 904 lbs;
6C Combo: 1225 lbs.