Clamco 120C and 240C Combo Shrink Wrap Machines
The Clamco 120C and the upgraded 240C Combo Shrink Wrap System combines an L-bar sealer with a shrink tunnel in one robust, compact unit. The Clamco 120C refers to 120V and 2,100 Watts, which is an excellent choice for an entry-level machine. If you require a more robust system, the Clamco 240C is a 220V machine with a full 4,000 Watts of tunnel power and a motorized Power Take-away Conveyor. Each Combo System shares a common heavy duty frame and base for unrivaled durability. Systems are engineered for quick setup, alignment, and product transfer between the sealer and the tunnel. The sturdy design of the Clamco 120C/240C Combo System provides the framework for greater productivity and ensures consistent seals. The use of integrated, application specific controls allows for easy and fast set-up and will provide years of trouble free operation.
The Clamco 120C/240C includes standard features like heavy duty package tray and film cradle with pinwheel perforator, the largest shrink tunnel in its class, and 11-gauge steel construction throughout. Increase packaging efficiency with a Combo 240C semi-automatic shrink packaging system equipped with our Power Take-away option. Additionally, Green Mode allows for the 120C/240C to slow down and conserve energy when the machine remains idle for several minutes. The Combo Series includes standard features and unique advantages not found on competitive systems and at a comparatively lower price, considered the best value in its category.
- Power Take-away Conveyor for 120 Combo for faster paced environments;
- Hot Knife with mushroom blades for sealing PVC and Polyethylene films (240 Combo only);
- 2″ Seal Bar Extension (22″ Long) gives the operator more room for longer packages;
- Trim Take-up Wheel neatly rewinds trim;
- Additional Film Perforation Kit for 120C/240C Combo ensures vented packages;
- Custom Compact Crate available for 120/240 Combo (multi purchase) reduces delivery costs.
- Service Parts Kit for 120/240 Combo ideal for companies with in house maintenance;
- Hot Knife Spare Parts Kit.
L-Bar Sealer Features:
- Seal Area 16″ x 20″ (406mm x 508mm);
- Heavy duty seal arm bar;
- Heavy duty magnetic hold down to ensure consistent seal pressure with stainless steel film clamps;
- Quick height adjustment facilitates centering the seal on the product;
- Seal temperature and dwell control provides high seal repeatability;
- Microprocessor controlled heat cycle with automatic temperature compensation.
Shrink Tunnel Features:
- Tunnel chamber size: 16″W x 20″L x 8″H;
- Unitized sealer/tunnel combination with console stand for excellent durability;
- Digitally controlled tunnel temperature for superior consistency;
- Heavy duty blower provides 360° air circulation for optimized performance;
- Tunnel conveyor features PTFE coated fiberglass mesh belt for greater bottom airflow;
- Adjustable airflow and variable tunnel conveyor speed to maximize shrink performance;
- Tunnel curtain design minimizes heat loss and maintains tunnel temperature consistency.
- Green Mode to slow down and conserve energy when not used for several minutes;
- User friendly operator controls for fast, easy and repeatable set up;
- Dwell control provides additional flexibility for utilizing a wide range of films;
- Film cradle can accommodate up to 20″ CF wide roll of film;
- Pinwheel perforator for rapid air escape that results in excellent shrink;
- Electrical: 120V, 20 amps, 50/60 Hz for 120 Combo/ 220V, 25 amps, 50/60 Hz for 240 Combo;
- 120C delivers 2,100 watt tunnel heating power for many applications;
- 240C with 4,000 watt tunnel heating power provides top performance;
- Variable-speed Power Take-away Conveyor to match operator speed (Option on 120C);
- Adjustable package tray and film cradle with variable brake;
- Robust design with welded steel frame and heavy duty seal arm ensure durability.
- Automatic cool down timer and shut off for maximum component reliability;
- Designed to meet CE requirements;
- Locking casters for safe, stable operation;
- Emergency stop button.
Seal length (end): 16″.
Seal length (side): 20″.
Film width (max): 20″ Centerfold.
Tunnel opening width: 16″.
Tunnel opening height: 8″.
Tunnel inside height: 8″.
Tunnel inside length: 20″.
Tunnel power (watts):
120C Combo: 2100 Watts;
240C Combo: 4000 Watts
120C Combo: 120V, 20 amps, 50/60 Hz
240C Combo: 220V, 25 amps, 50/60 Hz
90″L x 24″W x 52″H.
Shipping weight (approx.):